SharePoint Connector for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Integrate Confluence with SharePoint and OneDrive in Office 365 and discover a powerful new way of collaborating
Unlock SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams documents
Level up document management in Confluence Cloud! Instantly share and publish documents or lists located in SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams or OneDrive within folders or as preview in your Confluence.
Get the best of Confluence Cloud in SharePoint
Embed Confluence Cloud pages in SharePoint by using the included "Confluence Content" web part. This integration ensures that content is always up to date on both platforms.
The securest way to bridge Confluence & SharePoint
Drive efficient collaboration by integrating the two platforms and manage data securely in a unified digital workplace. ISO certification and Cloud Fortified Badge guarantee the highest level of data security & privacy.
This powerful app helps you close the digital divide between Confluence and SharePoint / OneDrive for Business. Seamlessly integrate the two platforms - and empower your teams to do more together.
- Add robust document management capabilities to Confluence: Instantly embed, share and edit SharePoint documents in your wiki
- Never get stuck in the details: Simply embed a list or document library from SharePoint and browse the files from within a Confluence page
- Keep files where they belong: Upload files to SharePoint directly from within your Confluence page
- Easily embed Confluence Cloud pages in SharePoint web parts and pages: It just takes a couple of clicks to add it into SharePoint
- Communardo is ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified and we care for your data privacy needs. Learn more about the security of your data and documents when using this app.
- This app is hosted in Western Europe.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
SharePoint Connector for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Request a demo