SharePoint Connector for Confluence
Integrate Confluence with SharePoint and OneDrive in Office 365 and discover a powerful new way of collaborating
Unlock your SharePoint and Teams documents
Instantly share and publish documents located in SharePoint, Microsoft Teams or OneDrive within folders or as preview in Confluence and stop switching between systems.
Get the best of Confluence in SharePoint
Easily embed Confluence pages and blog posts in SharePoint. Bidirectional synchronization by using our SharePoint web part means that content is always up to date, and comments are instantly shared on both platforms.
Support SharePoint Online plus Server and OneDrive
Possibilities are sky high when you collaborate throughout the systems. Now you can seamlessly integrate Confluence with SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server, so your team can get more work done, wherever they work.
This powerful app helps you close the digital divide between Confluence and SharePoint. Seamlessly integrate the two platforms — and empower your teams to do more together.
- Start collaborating without borders: This app is compatible with SharePoint Online, SharePoint Server 2016 and SharePoint Server 2019, as well as OneDrive for Business.
- Add robust document management capabilities to Confluence: Instantly embed, share, edit SharePoint documents and add content from Microsoft Stream in your wiki.
- Never get stuck in the details: Simply embed a List or Document Library from SharePoint and browse the files from within a Confluence page.
- Easily embed wiki pages in SharePoint: It just takes a couple of clicks to add Confluence content into SharePoint.
- By implementing the latest Microsoft authentication standard, the updated version of the app ensures a higher security level.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Request a Demo.