Infavor - Decisions for Confluence
Waiting hurts. Forgetting hurts. But not knowing which decision to take can sometimes be the most painful
Define: who, what, when
There are three key components to every decision. What do we need to decide? Who are the stakeholders that need to make this decision? When does it need to be decided by?
Collaborate: Let your team upvote the best ideas
Too often we let great ideas slip by. Get feedback and let your whole team upvote the best ideas.
Collect every decision in one place.
On a long project, project managers, sponsors and teams make a lot of decisions. Now you can keep track of everything you have agreed as a team.
- Consensus Finder - If you don’t reach consensus immediately, you’ll often find that a better solution is self-evident, once people have had a chance to clearly state their objections.
- Team Sparring - in a structured way to get feedback from teammates and stakeholders.
- Engagement Check - Sometimes you need everyone in your team to complete an action, such as reading a confluence page before an important meeting. You can start an Engagement Check proposal as a way to remind people to complete the required action within a defined time period.
- Find volunteers - Raise a proposal which asks for people to say “yes” if they are keen to be part of making it happen. This will give you a list of people to follow up with to form a team
- Team health monitor - Being on a dysfunctional team sucks. Especially if we don't know why we're in pain. Use a Team Health Check when you want to survey opinions on team statuses.
Privacy and security
A suggestion or poll can also be created via the Create dialog