View the time logged by users in the worklog using a convenient timetable directly on the issue
Use timetable to view time logged by the users with summary.
Check the total amount of time logged by individual users in the selected month or week.
Check the time logged by all users during the day, week or month.
- View logged time by users directly in the issue.
- View logged time by moving through individual weeks, months, or years.
- Determine the amount of data to view.
- Summary the time logged by users in the worklog:
- per User (month, week, total)
- per Day
- per Week
- per Month
- If you are interested in JIRA status history check out our Status History PRO plugin.
Lime Trees provides support for this app.
Version 1.0.0 • Jira Server 7.2.2 - 7.9.2 • Released 2017-11-23
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Worklog History via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.