- Jira Service Management
View the time logged by users in the worklog using a convenient timetable directly on the issue
Use timetable to view time logged by the users
Use timetable to view time logged by the users with summary.
See the total amount of time logged by each user
Check the total amount of time logged by individual users in the selected month or week.
Check the time logged by all users
Check the time logged by all users during the day, week or month.
- View logged time by users directly in the issue.
- View logged time by moving through individual weeks, months, or years.
- Determine the amount of data to view.
- Summary the time logged by users in the worklog:
- per User (month, week, total)
- per Day
- per Week
- per Month
- If you are interested in JIRA status history check out our Status History PRO plugin.
- If you need information about the reported hours by the user, check out our new plugin Worklog History PRO.
Privacy and security