Description & Comment Templates for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Avoid your users from writing the same messages over and over again
User-friendly template system
For the user, it is as simple as writing and hitting the save button every time you want to use it.
Teams can create and update their own templates
Users can have up to 4 individual templates and as many team templates as they need.
No action required from your Jira Admin
Each user decides whether to enable the functionality without administrator intervention, even for individual or team templates.
It offers easy control of up to four custom description templates stored locally in your browser. Templates are customizable for specific projects and issue types without requiring admin intervention. The plugin also supports up to four comment templates, fostering collaborative efficiency.
- 📋 Define Default Description Templates for each Project and IssueType.
- 🔄 Easily update Project-IssueType templates by team members.
- 📄 Create up to 4 custom description templates, easily accessible.
- 💬 Create up to 4 custom comment templates, also easily accessible.
- 📝 Apply templates to new Confluence pages in the same domain (🧪 Experimental Feature).
- 📌 Use the "#Sample" button to start without creating templates from scratch.
- 🔄 Compatible with the Kanban Combined WIP App's explicit policies.
- 🌓 Dark Theme Compatibility.
- 🔧 No Jira Admin intervention needed; installation is browser-based and compatible with Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Description & Comment Templates for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.