💎 Feature Bundle for Jira Service Management
- Jira Service Management
Extension hub for Jira Service Management projects
Self-service approach 💪
The Edit Request allows making changes by customers in their requests on Customer Portal. Save their and your service agents time. Replace commenting on a ticket with the possibility of making changes themselves.
All info at your fingertips 🤙
Give customers helpful information about their tickets. Grant access to see assignee, created/updated/resolved dates, and Resolution. Moreover, important announcements can be displayed on every page on Customer Portal.
Request workflow 🔍
Customers sometimes don’t know on what stage their case is. The Request Steps explains where the issue is in the process. It’s an easy way to simplify the issue’s workflow explanation.
It's a new extension for Jira Service Desk which adds features, such as:
👉 Edit Request - make changes to the request JSDCLOUD-93
👉 Request Steps - track progress of requests
👉 Request Details View - show some fields on Customer Portal:
- assignee JSDCLOUD-328
- created, updated, and resolved date
👉 Dynamic announcements with below options
- Choose the best place to display the announcement (Help Center, Customer Portals, Request Forms, Request Details View, Profile, Requests)
- Schedule: define the time (all the time, on certain days, if the conditions are met)
- Restrict: limit visibility for selected groups (if the conditions are met which bases on languages, organizations, Jira groups, project roles, email domains)
- Content in Rich Text Editor or HTML
Try Customer Details app to improve your Jira Service Management experience.
Privacy and security
💎 Feature Bundle for Jira Service Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application