Agile Filters for Jira Boards - Quick Filters by Users
- Jira Software
No more mundane tasks on user requests for Jira admins to create quick rich filters on JQL query
Only useful information on Kanban and Scrum Boards
No more asking the admin to make you a quick filter on the Jira Software board. Agile Filters will help you find specific issues through filtering with couple of clicks. Find anything you need without JQL!
Self-service for Jira users
Admins face a large flow of requests, and it's unlikely that everyone will be satisfied. Users will be able to create their own filters for issues. Admins just need to add fields to the board, including custom fields.
Quick Filters by multiple parameters
Get a selection of Jira issues with maximum difficulty and without JQL. Select as many values in the dropdown list as you need: assignee, labels, issue types, status and many others.
Agile Filters for Jira Boards - Quick Filters by Users app built by Teamlead, Atlassian Gold Marketplace Partner.
- As a user, you can create quick filters for the boards by yourself, work with the backlog, choose the right labels;
- Filter tasks by assignee, statuses, and more;
- Choose as many parameters as you need;
- As a Jira Administrator, you only need to add the right fields to the board once, including any custom fields - even from other apps.
- You'll also free yourself from the constant stream of requests by users to create quick JQL query filters;