Add Issue on Transition for Jira Cloud
Automate your routine tasks. Create issues and subtasks on issue transition
Create automation task
Select 'On an Issue Transition' trigger to automatically create new issue when workflow transition takes place.
Configure transition details
Select project, issue type and issue transition e.g. from 'To Do' to 'Done'.
Choose an action to create issue or subtask.
Create new issue or subtask and set an issue from the trigger as a parent.
Add Issue on Transition application allows to define tasks to automate issues including:
- create issue on transition
- create subtask on transition
- create issue when other issue is created
- create subtask for just created issue
- copy field values from the originating issue to the newly created issue
You can browse your tasks for different scopes (project, user, admin) and supervise tasks execution history.
Please direct feature requests and bug reports to email@example.com
Privacy and security
Add Issue on Transition for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Specify fields for an issue. Project and issue type can be different from trigger setup.