Manage your sprint workload, easily - SCRUM Only
Manage your sprint workload, easily - SCRUM Only
Enhance planning by setting up assigned members availability, daily commitment, leaves/vacations, and make informed decisions. Update unplanned leaves during the sprint and look at the work and potential risk.
Review work distribution and allocation during the sprint planning using capacity tracker. Use this opportunity to review, identify and adjust work allocation based on the availability of assigned members.
See the full effort of your team instantly through the Team and Roles charts to identify bottle necks and prevent delays.
This is a simple and most useful JIRA cloud add-on for Scrum masters, Product owners and Agile development teams. It aims to improve team productivity by optimizing work allocation and sprint planning. The add-on allows users to view, adjust, and track work allocation throughout the sprint. It indicates if team members are over-allocated or under-allocated.
Hi Erl, Thank you for your review.
Do not hesitate to send us a support ticket to explain your idea and we might add the feature to our backlog.
Dan - Thanks a lot! Happy that you find it so useful.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on our support system for any questions, we will usually be more responsive than on the reviews section as we do not get notified when a review is posted.
Now to answer your questions.
Yes indeed, the tracker only pull the assigned team members. It was a choice made for clarity and also to not have to manually add team members.
Our goal is to make tracking as fast, automated and easy as possible.
In our experience with Scrum, when we run into a case where a ticket is large and needs several people to work on, we will usually either split the ticket into several and assign each party to its respectful assignment, or create smaller sub-tasks and assign them to individuals.
The other possible option is to create an unplanned work ticket with a workload estimation or average for each team members at the start of the sprint. Then you can add sub-tasks for incoming unplanned work during the sprint, allowing you to track those hours.
The inprowiser Team.
Hi Noreen, thank you for your review, we would be happy to help you solve this, could you please open a ticket in our support system with a screenshot of the user settings section with the values you are trying to save? Following is the link to our support:
Thank you! It is a pleasure to hear that!
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud pricing is subscription based. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for host products and apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.
The pricing structure for cloud products and apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 host product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
- If per-user pricing is not yet available for this app, please contact the vendor for further information.
If you've opted for annual billing for your host product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
Inprowiser Engineering provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2018-03-24
Support for OAuth2 authentication
- Add support for OAuth2 authentication to access boards created with private filters
- Add a label to display the timezone of users
- Sort results alphabetically
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Capacity Tracker.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.