- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Manage your team workload, easily – For Scrum & Kanban
Capacity planning and configuration
Enhance planning by setting up team members availability, daily commitment, leaves/vacations, and make informed decisions. Update configurations anytime during the iteration and review work impact and mitigate risks.
Identify work allocation issues
Review work distribution and allocation for the current or future iterations. Use this opportunity to review, identify and adjust work allocation based on the availability of the team members.
Track global progress
See the full effort of your team instantly through the Team and Roles charts to identify bottlenecks and prevent delays.
This is a simple and most useful JIRA app for Product owners, Scrum masters, and Agile development teams. It aims to improve team productivity by optimizing work allocation and planning. The app allows users to view, adjust, and track work allocation throughout the sprints and release versions. Indicates if members are over-allocated or under-allocated; and offers opportunity for the optimal work adjustments.
Say NO to excel spreadsheets and offline labor, instead move on to a smarter way of managing team capacity and planning your iterations.
- Ability to manage team and individual member’s capacity settings.
- Ability to measure capacity and work allocation in hours or story points.
- Supported configurations - Scrum with sprints and Kanban with release versions.
- Export data for offline record keeping and additional reporting.
- Public APIs are available for programmatic access to capacity reports.
- Permission control – Ability to grant read-only or read-write access.
Privacy and security
Capacity Tracker integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application