Set objectives, and track progress on your team's sprint and project goals from within Jira
Keep Focused on Team Goals in Jira
Create project and sprint goals from within Jira so everyone can easily track progress towards them. Always stay up to date, with a view of the progress and status of your team’s important goals, all in one place.
Gain Visibility into Team Initiatives and Goals
A full history of how your team has progressed towards their goals is extremely helpful to understand. The trend line will help you predict whether you’re on track to achieving your sprint and project goals.
Get an Overview of Organisational Goals
Plan long term initiatives for your team and easily share information about the status of these initiatives with all stakeholders.
Goals for Jira gives you an easy way to create and track progress on sprint and project goals for your organization.
- Set and track OKRs
- Create Jira project goals - track long-term goals, check the status of all your project goals in one place
- Create goals for Jira sprints - easily associate issues related to your goals.
- Display your goals on Jira Dashboards to increase visibility within the team
- Plan goals for the future, and get visibility of your progress on previous goals.
Privacy and security
Goals, projects and programs for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Project goals - the ability for your teams to track long running initiatives on your projects.