Roll-Up Reports for Jira
Create at-a-glance summary reports for quick project insights in Jira
Build summary reports to track progress
Summarize related information for Epic, Sprint, Fix Version, Agile Board, Issue Type or any standard or custom Jira field. Quickly view up-to-date status and easily keep track of progress.
Quickly access details of any Roll-Up Summary
Get a detailed breakdown of any Roll-Up Summary by standard and sub-issue types. Create custom Roll-Up Reports using data from an extensive list of Columns that can be displayed based on your team's needs.
Embedded Epic Roll-Up Summary on the issue details
Embedded Epic Roll-Up Summary on the issue details page for real-time insights into project information. Perfect for Project or Product Managers, Scrum Masters, Executives, and more.
- Roll-up metrics from related issues into Epic, Sprint, Fix Version, Agile Board, Issue Type, and any standard or custom Jira field
- Visualize a summary and detailed breakdown for estimated, actual, and remaining effort; story points estimated, remaining, and completed; and percent completion
- Easily view the status of required entities based on specific criteria and track progress
- Save selection configurations of Roll-Up Report types to make reporting more efficient
Visit our app documentation to view the administrator guide, user guide, release notes, and more.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app was formerly a Bob Swift app.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Roll-Up Reports for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Epic roll-up details on issue details page