As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Specialized JQL functions for Agile projects. Search for epics, stories, issues, subtasks with simple and flexible functions
Search for epics
Search for epics for stories, sprints, issues, subtasks, statuses, assignees. Search for blank epics. Use the JQL query or an existing filter as a function parameter to increase the precision of the search data.
Search for user stories
Search for epics, sprints, issues, subtasks, statuses, assignees. Search for empty stories. Use the JQL query or an existing filter as a function parameter to increase the precision of the search data.
Search for issues or subtasks
Search for issues or subtasks for epics, stories. Refine your search for issues or subtasks using JQL queries or existing filters given as a parameter to a function.
- Specialized JQL functions for Agile projects.
- Use additional JQL queries or existing filters for precise search.
- Easy and flexible search in Agile projects.
- Search for epics, stories, issues, subtasks according to your own criteria.
- Sample cases:
- Search for empty epics, stories.
- Search issues, subtasks for given epics or user stories.
- Search for epics or stories where all issues have a given status or status that meets certain criteria.
- Search for epics where issues have an assigned user or not.
- Search for stories where issues have an assigned user or not.
- Search for epics in which the specified sprint is implemented.
- User Guide with description and the Ultimate Guide with examples of use.
- If you would like to add new features or change existing ones, please contact with us through our Service Desk.
Privacy and security
efIssuesStories - the function returns the issues for the user stories that meet the query or filter criteria.