GitHub + Jira Two-Way Sync
- Jira Service Management
Sync important information from Jira to GitHub and vice-versa
Two-way live sync
Instead of simple automations, Unito builds deep connections between Jira, GitHub, and other tools, allowing information to flow back and forth in real-time so your tools are always in sync.
Customize your flows with rules and field mapping
Use rules to define what information gets synced between Jira and GitHub and when it happens. Customize field mappings so the right information lands in the right place every time.
Multi-tool workflows across your entire stack
Sync Jira issues with GitHub issues or connect Jira with any other app in your workflow. Align teams across tools and make sure information is always available where it's needed, no matter what tool is used.
Unito is a no-code solution anyone can use. You can set up your first workflow in just a few clicks. Create your Unito account now and we’ll walk you through the setup process.
Learn what other Jira users think about Unito:
- “Awesome and highly flexible tool for multi-platform collaboration”
- “Unito has made it really easy to build trust and transparency between teams.”
- “With Unito, all stakeholders have access to the same information no matter what tool they use”
Unito supports two-way sync for most fields across Jira and GitHub. This means changes in one tool will affect the other and vice-versa. You can also use many of these fields to build filtering rules that define what information gets synced and when. Here are the fields you can sync across Jira and GitHub:
- Issue Title/Description <-> Issue Title/Description
- Status <-> State
- Comments <-> Comments
- Attachments --> Description footer
- Due Date <-- Milestone Due Date
- Labels <-> Labels
- Issue Type <-- Issue Type
- And many more!
Privacy and security