Teamworkx Issue Picker for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Pick and link issues based on predefined JQL and link type including the copy of field values and various display options
Select Single or Multiple Issues Based on JQL
Select issues from an auto-complete drop-down menu with items representing issues based on a JQL query. Displayed can be any issue field. Previous creation of selected issue in context of selection dialog possible.
Linking issues smarter
Based on JQL selected issues can be linked by a predefined link type. Providing guidance and structure for users when linking issues.
Available for Jira Service Desk (Customer Portal)
The Teamworkx Issue Picker custom field is ready to be displayed on the customer portal of a Jira Service Desk. So new service requests can be linked to already existing issues, e.g. assets, automatically.
Teamworkx Issue Picker for Jira (Cloud) provides an opportunity to create Issue Picker panels for picking issues and displaying the result. These options concern:
- Picking issues from a single or multiple select list represented as a drop-down menu with auto-completion
- Jira Service Desk Customer portal ready
- Configurable select list based on JQL and configurable display attribute
- JQL support for current user (variable replacement)
- Link selected issue using a configurable link type
- Display the selected issue(s) with or without the issue key
Privacy and security
Teamworkx Issue Picker for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application