Shape ideas, prove your concept: design, prototype and diagram collaboratively with one flexible app
Flexible Design Workflow
Jump effortlessly between wireframes, diagrams, mockups and prototypes with a full ecosystem of unified design tools. Maintain your team's momentum by working within a single app and getting feedback right on the design.
Single Source of Truth
Convey context and communicate clearly by embedding wireframes, diagrams, and prototypes directly into Jira issues. Edit designs in-place, share projects between Jira and Confluence, and update content in realtime.
One Creative Context
As your team evolves and your knowledge base grows, establish a shared creative context so all stakeholders – Business Analysts, System Architects, Product Managers and Developers – can collaborate and build consensus.
1,500,000 professionals use Moqups to improve and accelerate their development process.
Moqups helps Business Analysts, System Architects, Product Managers, and Dev Teams convey context and communicate clearly.
Realtime collaboration – and seamless Jira & Confluence embedding – help to keep your design and project management teams in sync and up to date.
- Create wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes for websites, apps, or any kind of software.
- Visualize requirements and produce clear specifications with flow diagrams, UX storyboards, sitemaps, mind maps, org charts, use-case, and information architecture diagrams.
- Drag & Drop Stencils
- iOS, Android & Bootstrap Kits
- Smart Diagram Connectors
- Icons Library w/ Font Awesome & Material Design
- Upload & Crop Images
- Extensive Fonts & Styling
- Fast Object & Group Editing
- Grids, Rulers, Custom-Guides & Quick-Alignment Tools
Privacy and security
Moqups for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application