HP ALM Jira Integration - Exalate
Experience a seamless, real-time and two-way HP ALM Jira Integration
Most Flexible Jira HP ALM Integration Tool
Sync almost anything with Exalate's powerful configuration features such as the scripting engine and the visual interface that allows you to experience limitless flexibility to fit your unique and complex Jira HP sync
Secure, Reliable, and Real-time Jira HP ALM Sync
Exalate has been built to ensure that all changes are applied in case of failure or upgrades through the advanced transactional engine feature. Along with a security feature that gives complete control over shared data.
Decentralised Integration between Jira - HP ALM
Get complete autonomous control over both incoming and outgoing information, on each side of the integration. The only solution built for both cross-project (internal) and cross-company integration scenarios.
Exalate for HP ALM/QC is not a Jira app, but an HP ALM add-on to complement the “Jira Issue Sync & more” app.
In order for your synchronization to work, you have to also install “Exalate Jira Issue Sync & more” on your Jira instance. This app can be found here.
Exalate for HP ALM supports:
- Bi-directional, secure sync
- Sync all data, including custom fields, attachments, comments and work logs
- Respects comment visibility for all use cases
- Each party defines what is private or shared
- Works out of the box
- No intermediate server needed
- As configurable as Jira itself through a flexible scripting engine
- Cut delays with instant synchronisation
- Upgrade flexibly - forward compatibility built in by design
- The sync panel provides your users the guarantee that the synchronisation completed successfully
- Supports Jira Cloud to Cloud sync
Join theExalate partner program to help your customers roll out an integration with the least fuss possible.
Privacy and security
Unlock collaborative teamwork. Set up a two-way sync between Jira, HP ALM and other tools.