HP ALM Jira Integration - Exalate
Experience a seamless, real-time and two-way HP ALM Jira Integration
The Most Flexible Jira HP ALM Integration Tool
Have limitless flexibility in configuring your Jira sync. Sync almost anything like Custom fields, attachments, comments, worklogs, change history. Choose a no-code mode. Or use Groovy Script for advanced integration.
Decentralised Integration between Jira - HP ALM
Have full control over your incoming and outgoing information. Take ownership of the integration: your side, your rules. The only solution built for both cross-company and inter-company integration scenarios. Book a demo
Secure, Reliable, and Real-time Jira HP ALM Sync
Exalate has been built to ensure that all changes are applied in case of failure or upgrades through the advanced transactional engine feature. Have complete control over shared data.
Exalate for HP ALM/QC is not a Jira app, but an HP ALM add-on to complement the “Jira Issue Sync & more” app.
In order for your synchronization to work, you have to also install “Exalate Jira Issue Sync & more” on your Jira instance. This app can be found here.
Exalate for HP ALM supports:
- Bi-directional, secure sync
- Sync all data, including custom fields, attachments, comments and work logs
- Respects comment visibility for all use cases
- Each party defines what is private or shared
- Works out of the box
- No intermediate server needed
- As configurable as Jira itself through a flexible scripting engine
- Cut delays with instant synchronisation
- Upgrade flexibly - forward compatibility built in by design
- The sync panel provides your users the guarantee that the synchronisation completed successfully
- Supports Jira Cloud to Cloud sync
Book a demo here, or consult our documentation.
Join theExalate partner program to help your customers roll out an integration with the least fuss possible.
Privacy and security
Unlock collaborative teamwork. Set up a two-way sync between Jira, HP ALM and other tools.