RY Testing and Compliance
Testing procedures with images and explanations
Test procedures with images and explanations
One image prevents a dozen bugs! Writing the procedure in a document helps you avoid many errors.
Fast mode for testers
Testers can quickly navigate from one test to another, speeding up the test report.
Overview at a glance
See the progress of your test session using the dialog at the top of the page. Test progress also displays in the blueprint index, across all pages of the spaces.
After the success of Requirement Yogi, we've had many requests for a testing solution that works with a document. Working with documents improves the quality of the testing, thanks to pictures and explanations!
- Write a testing procedure as a blueprint in Confluence. Add the "Testing" macro.
- In live mode, the macro transforms into a drop-down. It is very fast to tick successful tests (type the first letter) and move on to the next one (tab).
- At the top of the page, an icon lets you display a summary dialog with an overview of the progress.
- The blueprint index shows the testing progress across all testing sessions.
This product is even better when used with Requirement Yogi:
- Requirement Yogi displays the test results in the detail dialogs,
- The test procedures can be created from a set of requirements,
- Requirement Yogi exports the requirement details and their results to Excel.
- Various reports can be built with links between requirements and their tests.
Optionally, Requirement Yogi is a great complement to this product.