Instabug for Jira: Bug Reporting
- Jira Service Management
- Supports Mobile
Your users and testers can easily report bugs from your mobile app to Jira
Contextual Reporting and Feedback Channels
Instabug allows your mobile users and beta testers to report bugs and send feedback about your mobile app directly from your app. No email, Twitter or untrackable issues left on app stores.
Receive User Feedback Inside Your Jira Project
Integrating Instabug with Jira will enable you to receive bug reports right inside your Jira project, and assign different issues to the right team members without disrupting their existing workflow.
Fix Bugs Faster with Insightful Reports
Instabug saves your team time by sending detailed bug reports capturing the device details, screenshots, user steps, and network logs to help you understand exactly what went wrong and fix issues faster.
Instabug empowers mobile teams to release with confidence through comprehensive bug and crash reports, in-app surveys, and real-time user feedback. Connect Jira with Instabug to:
- Provide your users and testers with an easy way to share their feedback and report any bugs they find in your app.
- Save your engineer’s time with detailed bug and crash reports that contain all the needed details to reproduce and fix bugs faster.
- Instabug captures the states of the app and the device right before the bug occurs, network logs, repro steps, and condole logs.
- You can set rules to receive all the reports coming from your mobile app right inside a Jira. Or, you can select to forward specific reports with one click.
- While setting up your integration, you can select the project, issue type, assignee, and the value of any of your custom fields.
- Last, you can keep Instabug and Jira in sync. Once you change the status or add a comment on Jira, the changes get reflected in your Instabug dashboard.
Privacy and security
Instabug for Jira: Bug Reporting integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application