Stylish estimate accuracy gadget for displaying how accurate your estimates were versus actual time spent
Estimates vs Actuals for Your Project Dashboards
Place on your project dashboard to see how much your team over or underestimated any grouping of tasks. Just provide the JQL.
Use Estimate Accuracy for Velocity Calculation
Take the accuracy percentage of your team and apply it to their future project estimates to better forecast.
Valuable Metrics for Your Sprint Retrospectives
Bring up the gadget in your next retrospective and compare to previous sprints to see if you're getting better.
- A beautifully designed gadget to display estimate accuracy metrics for any JQL query
- Compares your Jira estimates vs actuals for your hours estimated and hours logged
- Use any JQL you'd like and we'll populate the Original Estimate, Time Spent, and then calculate the accuracy percentage
- Great for using in velocity calculations, finding out how much to pad future projects, and for retrospectives
Privacy and security
Estimate Accuracy Gadget for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application