OrgWise-Organization and Report for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Allow the creation of organization tree in Jira to extend the capability of Jira user management and reporting
Real Organization Structure in Jira World
You can build your organization & department structure in the Jira world to improve efficiency. For example, you can grant project permissions and assign issues according to the real organization structure.
Expanded and Customized Attributes of Users
We extend built-in attributes for users such as mobile number, department, supervisor and any customized attributes. The extended information will be displayed in the issue view and also the user profile.
Reports According to Organization Structure
You can use the built-in report designer and filtering feature of OrgWise to customize reports based on your organizational structure.
- Our app expands on user structure by implementing a Hierarchy consisting of company, branch and department.
- With one association, the individuals in the organizational structure and Jira users can see direct superiors, departments, and company details of all individuals of the issue details page.
- Grant Project Permissions to Departments.
- Manage members of a team.
- Expand custom fields for Jira users.
- Jira system issues can be filtered by JQL according to the organizational structure (department, company, and branch).
- Add-on's custom reports allow for easy tracking of progress throughout company, departments, and branches.
- Supports flexible system permissions, providing function permissions and data permissions for OrgWise roles.
# We can integrate this app with some 3rd party apps and your own special systems free of charge or at a very low price. Please contact us for more information (email@example.com).
Privacy and security