- New users can be offered spaces to subscribe to for their personal news feeds during the onboarding process (requires Linchpin Enterprise News 2.8 or later)
- Actively offer news channels for subscription to existing users in a notice pop-up (requires Linchpin Enterprise News 2.8 or later)
- Each notice can be scheduled to only be shown once for each user instead of repeatedly
- Each notice can now have a start and expiry date, so you can prepare notices in advance and don't forget disabling them when they lose relevance
For both features we will expand the possibilities in the future, e.g., make suggestions for content or events based on profile fields, etc.
- New feature: Translate Confluence, apps, and even several field values into languages you need.
Have you found a bug or a missing feature? Please contact us via https://seibert.biz/help. Let's build a great product together!