App that helps you build Apps
NOTE: Only intended to be installed on development instances.
Connect App Toolkit is an app that helps developers create apps. Currently, it shows the location keys of various extension points – web items, sections, and panels – inside the product in Jira Cloud.
The app can show and hide the extension points on a per-user basis; users can control this by clicking on the App Toolkit link.
More features are coming. The App is open source, PRs are very welcome.
Support is not available for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2017-11-29
Minor version update
new adg3 cat icon
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Connect App Toolkit for Jira.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.