File Field | Attachment & Document Field
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
We no longer offer sales and support for server apps. You can stay connected by exploring the migration options to either the cloud or Data Center version of this app.
A file custom field to organize your attachments and build document-based workflows in Jira and Jira Service Management
New Custom Field Type
Create dedicated custom fields to store files in your Jira and Jira Service Desk issues.
Upload and download documents with specific purposes using dedicated fields with inline edition, thumbnails and preview.
Use all standard custom field features: define mandatory files at certain steps of your processes, set examples/template as default value, copy from a field to another, use bulk edit... All this with zero specific setup!
Keep control over your Files
Define authorized file types, size limits, max files count and default values in contexts of a custom field.
Choose how to display icons, miniatures and file names in Jira and Service Desk for an improved usability.
Simple, flexible and powerful app to upload files to Jira using a custom field. Easily create all your document-based workflows in Jira and Jira Service Desk!
- Dedicated custom fields to store 1 or multiple files per field
- Arrange downloadable files in a list or in a grid of miniatures (with customizable size)
- Restrict file extensions and max allowed size per custom field
- Define mandatory files at certain steps in your workflows (compatible with ScriptRunner Behaviours)
- Preview image and PDF files in a lightbox
- Direct download link
- REST API and Java/Groovy API (ex: use it with ScriptRunner, JSU, SIL Power Script, Automation for Jira, etc.)
All your feedbacks, features requests, bug reports are welcome on our Customer Portal.