A file custom field to organize your attachments and build document-based workflows in Jira
Create dedicated Jira custom fields to store files in your JIRA issues. Upload and download documents with specific roles using dedicated fields.
Instead of having all your documents at the same place, structure your attachments in specific fields and track all modifications in the change logs: perfect for audits and compliance requirements!
Use all standard custom field features: define mandatory files at certain steps of your processes, set examples/template as default value, copy from a field to another, use bulk edit... All this with zero specific setup!
Thanks for using Apwide File Field and for sharing your ideas for improvement!
File preview and multiple attachments per field are on the top of our product backlog, thanks for your vote and your comments on these features.
Positive reviews and good ratings of the app will definitely help us increase the number of users and allow us starting new developments.
Thanks again for your review and keep on enjoying Apwide!
It is possible to extract all the files linked to your issues using the REST API that is documented here:
You can use it to extract the files for each of your issues before you uninstall the add-on. You will be then able to add these files as standard Jira attachments and you will not loose any information. You can use the Jira REST Api for that:
N.B. Natively Jira logs all changes of all customfields. When you remove/uninstall a customfield, Jira keeps History of all values of all customfields that were used once by the issue. This behaviour is not specific to Apwide File Field. It allows you to keep track forever of all files that were attached once using Apwide File Field.
I hope that our answer is helpful to change your mind about the product. We are at your disposal if you need any support.
|10 users$10||25 users$10||50 users$10||100 users$100||250 users$100||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Apwide provides support for this app.
Version 1.0.5 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.9.2 • Released 2018-05-08
Fix issue of file name with multibyte character (ex: Japanese)
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Apwide File Field via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Apwide File Field. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Apwide File Field begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Apwide File Field versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.