- Jira Service Management
Find all links in your Jira. Both linked issues, epics, subtasks and remote links. Plus add remote links with extra details
Find linked issues using flexible JQL functions
Find linked issues using flexible JQL functions. Use as parameters query or filters, or simple condition. Find issues with web links and remote links with extra details. Look for title, application, relation and URL.
Easy and flexible epic search
Easy and flexible epic search based on criteria defined in query or filter. Search for issues that are assigned to the given epic. Search for issues and their subtasks assigned to the given epic.
Add remote links with extra details
Add remote links with extra details, to simplify your work with external systems. Define relation between Jira issue and external link.
- Specialized JQL functions for linked and remote issues.
- Add remote links with additional information.
- Use additional JQL queries or existing filters for precise search.
- Easy and flexible search for linked issues, remote links, epic, issues, subtasks.
- Search for epics, stories, issues, subtasks according to your own criteria.
- Sample cases:
- Search linked issues by issues, conditions, associations, statuses.
- Add remote links with additional information: relation, application name, title, summary.
- Search for remote links using additional information: relation, application name, title, summary.
- Search for empty links (issues without linked issues)
- Search for epics, issues, subtasks.
- User Guide with description and the Ultimate Guide with examples of use.
- If you would like to add new features or change existing ones, please contact with us through our Service Desk.
Privacy and security