Company Calendar Planner for Jira
Visualization of Jira and private events, reports, pivot reports, calendar export, conditional colors, gadgets, and much more
Multiple calendars with multiple event sources
Configure multiple calendars. Each calendar can consolidate and display multiple event sources. Define event colors and issue fields to display.
Jira based and custom events
Configure event sources based on data from Jira. All date and date-time fields can be used as a source for events. Custom recurring events can be added alongside Jira events.
Enable email notifications to notify your team members about upcoming events. The notifications can be based on both event types, Jira and custom.
- Check video tutorial
- Create public or private calendars, and configure multiple event sources based on date (time) fields from Jira
- Configure email notifications for Jira and custom based events to notify the participants
- Color events based on issue field values
- Configure issue fields to be displayed on the event blocks and info dialogs
- Show Insight fields for calendar events
- Use planning mode to plan events in calendar interface
- Visualize sprint and version dates
- Consume external events and show them alongside Jira based events
- Use custom sources to reflect common events like meetings, vacations, etc.
- Generate reports and pivot reports, and export them to Excel
- Share calendar events with external customers by embedding the calendar to a website, or add them to Google Calendar, Outlook, Apple Calendar, etc.
- See events from different calendars by using multiple calendar view
- Create and manage recurring events
- See project related events by accessing calendars from project context view
Privacy and security
Company Calendar Planner for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Company Calendar gadget can be added to your dashboard.