Company Calendar Planner for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Visualization of Jira and private events, reports, pivot reports, calendar export, conditional colors, gadgets, and much more
Multiple calendars with multiple event sources
Check overview video Configure multiple calendars. Each calendar can consolidate and display multiple event sources. Define event colors and issue fields to display.
Jira based and custom events
Configure event sources based on data from Jira. All date and date-time fields can be used as a source for events. Custom recurring events can be added alongside Jira events.
Enable email notifications to notify your team members about upcoming events. The notifications can be based on both event types, Jira and custom.
- Free Company Calendar Macro to show calendars in Confluence
- Create public or private calendars, configure multiple event sources based on date/time Jira fields
- Configure email notifications to notify the event participants
- Color events based on issue field values
- Configure issue fields to be displayed on event blocks and info dialogs
- Show Assets fields for calendar events
- Visualize sprint and version dates
- Consume external events and show them alongside Jira based events
- Use custom sources to reflect common events: meetings, vacations, etc.
- Generate reports and pivot reports, export them to Excel
- Share calendar events with external customers by embedding the calendar to a website, or add them to Google Calendar, Outlook, Apple Calendar, etc.
- See events from different calendars by using multiple calendar view
- Create and manage recurring events
- See project related events by accessing calendars from project context view
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Company Calendar Planner for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Free Confluence macro to display the calendars configured under Company Calendar Planner for Jira