- Version 4.0.0 • Released 2019-01-07 • Supported By SecSign Technologies • Free • GNU Public License (GPL)
- improved backend with new tutorial
new tutorial to help you configure and activate the 2FA for your system as you need
new help texts to explain all options to fit the requirements of your system
- new QR-procedure for enrollment
the admin can create SecSign IDs for the users, which only need to scan a QR-code to activate 2FA for their accounts
the admin can create SecSign IDs for whole groups in one step to allow fast on-boarding
- minor improvements for user experience
- Version 3.0.0 • Released 2018-06-01 • Supported By SecSign Technologies • Free • GNU Public License (GPL)
- Backend redesign for ui of options and user mapping.
- Fixed problems when synchronizing user and options from JIRA and Confluence
- Fixed problems when synchronizing with Bitbucket and Bamboo
- Version 2.0.0 • Released 2018-04-04 • Supported By SecSign Technologies • Free • GNU Public License (GPL)
Atlassian is working on a bug fix for Crowd versions 3.1.1 and 3.1.2. If you are using these versions you might experience issues with the SecSign ID Crowd plugin. We are expecting Atlassian to resolve this issue with the next update.