Analyze the history of statuses and users changes in time, using reports and interactive table and timeline
View changes in statuses and users in time, using timeline. View history of changes in statuses, with all users working on the issue, using expanded table. Switch on working time calculations, to display it on table.
Generate additional reports according to your specific needs, to analyze statuses history in your project
Define which data and how they will be presented on viewer. Filter data according to your purposes. Fit viewer to your analysis needs. Save and share viewers created by you with others.
- High user configurable viewers to analyze statuses and assignees history
- Define which data and how they will be presented on viewer
- Filter data according to your purposes
- Fit viewer to your analysis needs
- Save and share viewers created by you with others
- View statuses and assignees changes in form of timeline and table directly on issue
- Show total and working time for assignees and statuses
- Show time logged in by users in status
- Show statuses with exceeded time
- Show warnings on statuses when logged time is greater that total time or working time
- Show who set status or assignee
- Additional reports to analyze changes on statuses and assignees
- Switch on working time calculations, to display it on status table
- Give permissions for working with plugin to authorized users and users groups
- Choose individual projects to display plugin for them
- Configurable calendar for working days and hours in week
- Presentation of date and time format configurable by user
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!
Yes, we have plan to make plugin data center compatible. Technically we are ready for it but we must test it in data center enviroment. In next release we plan to add worklog information to statuses - we are currently working on it to deliver plugin new version at the beginning of the next month (December).
After that we will test this plugin in data center environment and we plan to release new version with data center support at the beginning of next year (January).
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.
Lime Trees Support Team
|10 users$10||25 users$25||50 users$50||100 users$100||250 users$250||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Lime Trees provides support for this app.
Version 2.3.1 • Jira Server 7.2.2 - 7.9.2 • Released 2018-05-16
Bugs and improvements
- LTSD-10 Exception in "Status History PRO" after installation
- Small fixes in UI
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Status History PRO via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Status History PRO. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Status History PRO begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Status History PRO versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.