Microsoft SharePoint & OneDrive for Confluence
Full Office 365 integration for Confluence. One single source of truth. Attach LIVE files & folders in Confluence pages
Embed/connect files & folders into pages
Edit Microsoft Office Documents
One click edit, no more download & upload to edit an attached document into Confluence. Edit embedded Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel files. Book a demo!
Full OneDrive file manager in Connected folders
One single source of truth. No more duplications between your team folders & Confluence attachments. Files are never stored on Confluence. Use your SharePoint and OneDrive storages. Book a demo!
SharePoint & OneDrive for Confluence is powered by Team Files. With this add-on you can manage all your files and folders, upload, download, edit and share files right from Confluence. Share files to Spaces and embed folders and documents into Pages. Now you can collaborate with your team on any Microsoft Office or OpenOffice in real-time from Confluence, no more uploading and downloading multiple versions of the same file. Now with OneDrive & Sharepoint add-on for Confluence you can:
- Share files from your Sharepoint and OneDrive with your team in Confluence Spaces
- Open and read Microsoft Office and OpenOffice Documents from OneDrive
- Select SharePoint/OneDrive user permissions to edit files or Confluence user permissions
- Create and edit Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint documents
- Embed documents into Confluence pages using the Macro, always updated to the latest version.
- Link entire folders to Confluence pages
- Collaborate in real-time in Office documents from Confluence Pages
Privacy and security
Microsoft SharePoint & OneDrive for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Atlassian Gold Marketplace Partner