Microsoft SharePoint OneDrive Excel Connector for Confluence
Securely connect Microsoft SharePoint/OneDrive to Confluence. Add Excel, Word, PowerPoint files from SharePoint to Spaces & Pages
Embed & Display Excel spreadsheets on Pages
Use Excel in Confluence, multi-tab complex sheets on any page. It also supports Word documents or PowerPoint presentations. Edit embedded Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) files. Book a demo!
Enterprise Security Ready - Permissions Management
Replicate your SharePoint permissions with one click in Confluence. One single source of truth. No more duplications between your team folders & Confluence attachments. Files are never stored in Confluence. Learn more!
SharePoint & OneDrive for Confluence is powered by Team Files. Connect SharePoint to Confluence in a high-security and privacy environment. We do not store any end-user data, and you can replicate SharePoint permissions in Confluence with one click for additional governance. Data Residency support for the US and EU (Germany). EU GDPR and US CCPA compliant.
With the SharePoint connector app for Confluence, you can:
- Share files from your Sharepoint and OneDrive with your team in Confluence Spaces.
- Share files from Microsoft Teams channels in Confluence Spaces.
- Connect and Display Excel spreadsheets on a Confluence page.
- Open and read Microsoft Office and OpenOffice Documents from OneDrive.
- Select SharePoint/OneDrive user permissions to edit files or Confluence user permissions.
- Create and edit Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
- Embed documents into Confluence pages using the Macro, always updated to the latest version.
- Link entire folders list to Confluence pages.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Microsoft SharePoint OneDrive Excel Connector for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Atlassian Platinum Marketplace Partner