Microsoft SharePoint & OneDrive
Full Office 365 integration for Confluence. One single source of truth. Attach LIVE files & folders in Confluence pages
Embed/connect files & folders into pages
Insert documents into pages with live preview, always updated. Insert entire folders with lists of files and subfolders. Files are never stored on Confluence. Request free demo!
Edit Microsoft Office Documents
Full OneDrive file manager in Connected folders
One single source of truth. No more duplications between your team folders & Confluence attachments. Upload files in Confluence to SharePoint & OneDrive folders. Try Team Files (SharePoint and More) for Jira!
SharePoint & OneDrive for Confluence is powered by Team Files. With this add-on you can manage all your files and folders, upload, download, edit and share files right from Confluence. Share files to Spaces and embed folders and documents into Pages. Now you can collaborate with your team on any Microsoft Office or OpenOffice in real-time from Confluence, no more uploading and downloading multiple versions of the same file. Now with OneDrive & Sharepoint add-on for Confluence you can:
- Share files from your Sharepoint and OneDrive with your team in Confluence Spaces
- Open and read Microsoft Office and OpenOffice Documents from OneDrive
- Select SharePoint/OneDrive user permissions to edit files or Confluence user permissions
- Create and edit Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint documents
- Embed documents into Confluence pages using the Macro, always updated to the latest version.
- Link entire folders to Confluence pages
- Collaborate in real-time in Office documents from Confluence Pages
Privacy and security
Microsoft SharePoint & OneDrive integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Atlassian Silver Marketplace Partner