Dropbox for Confluence
Dropbox and Confluence integration. Attach Excel, PowerPoint, Word, PDF files & folders from Dropbox to pages. FREE up to 10 users
Attach — The files you need where you need them
Insert documents into pages with live preview, always updated. Insert entire folders with lists of files and subfolders. Upload files to connected folders. Learn more in this short introduction video or just book a demo!
Edit — Microsoft Office in pages
One-click edit, no more download & upload to edit an attached document into Confluence. Edit embedded Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel files. Book a demo!
Connect — A single source of truth for your team
One single source of truth. No more duplications between your team folders & Confluence attachments. Files are never stored on Confluence. Use your Dropbox cloud as the Confluence storage. Book a demo!
Dropbox for Confluence is powered by Team Files.
Get your team and files on the same page by attaching relevant files/folders to Spaces & Pages with the Team Files app. Edit the attached documents with Office 365 and collaborate in real-time. Create a single source of truth that is always updated.
- Attach files and folders from your storage place;
- Preview and edit Word, Powerpoint and Excel files. Real-time collaboration supported;
- Preview and edit OpenOffice files;
- Preview images and PDF files;
- Browse folders to preview, upload and edit files;
- Full file manager;
- Supported storages: Dropbox cloud
⚠️ Important: Please use Chrome or Firefox browser for the best experience.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Dropbox for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Atlassian Gold Marketplace Partner