Box Connector & Office for Confluence
Attach Box files, Office documents & folders in Confluence pages. Embed live attachment for one single source of truth integration
Embed/connect files & folders into pages
Insert documents into pages with live preview, always updated. Insert entire folders with lists of files and subfolders. Files are never stored on Confluence. Book a demo!
Edit Microsoft Office Documents
One click edit, no more download & upload to edit an attached document into Confluence. Edit embedded Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel files. Book a demo!
Full Box file manager in Connected folders
One single source of truth. No more duplications between your team folders & Confluence attachments. Upload files in Confluence to Box folders. Try Team Files (Box & more) for Jira!
Box Connector for Confluence is powered by Team Files. With Box add-on you can manage all your files and folders, upload, download, edit and share files right from Confluence. Share files to Spaces and embed folders and documents into Pages. Now you can collaborate with your team on any Microsoft Office or OpenOffice in real-time from Confluence, no more uploading and downloading multiple versions of the same file.Now with Box add-on for Confluence you can:
- Share files from your Box with your team in Confluence Spaces
- Open and read Microsoft Office and OpenOffice Documents from Box
- Create and edit Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint documents
- Connect multiple Box accounts simultaneously
- Embed documents into Confluence pages using the Macro, always updated to the latest version.
- Link entire folders from Box to Confluence pages
- Collaborate in real-time in Microsoft Office documents from Confluence Pages
Privacy and security
Box Connector & Office for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Atlassian Silver Marketplace Partner