Microsoft Teams for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Jira integration for Microsoft Teams
Quick actions with Jira Server bot
Jira Server Bot lets you assign issue to yourself, log time, watch, add comments, create and modify Jira issues on the go. Jira Server Bot can be added to a team, and as well be your personal assistant.
Search, share or create new Jira Issues for team
With Jira Server messaging extension you can search and share issues with your team members or create new Jira issues.
Track team progress or personal tasks with tabs
Create tab for your team with most important issues using your saved Jira filters or applying basic filtering. With tabs you can sort, update and create new Jira issues in personal and team scope.
Jira Server integration with Microsoft Teams includes bot, tabs, messaging extension and connector for updates notifications. With this integration you can:
- Search, share, create new or modify existing issues - change priority, status, update summary or description
- Perform quick actions: log time, watch, vote, add comment or assign issue to yourself
- Create tabs with you team specific issues subset applying custom or your saved filters
- Track issues assigned to you or reported by you in your personal app
Important: To use messaging extension, bot or tabs you’ll need to install Microsoft Teams for Jira Server add-on to your Jira (admin access required) and share the generated Jira ID with the team.
Jira Server connector for Microsoft Teams can be set up independently and doesn’t require addon installation. Connector is webhook-based and can be configured directly from Teams channel. Please note, that webhook set-up in Jira requires Jira admin permissions.