- The UI reflects the company and product rebranding:
- Micro Focus is now Open Text
- UFT Mobile and & Mobile Center are now Digital Lab
- When running UFT File System Execution tasks:
- You can now specify which user to use to run UFT One. This enables you to choose a user with appropriate permissions for the run.
- You can adjust your configuration to make sure the UFT One license is automatically released when you abort a build.
This newly introduced suggestion can be implemented in previous versions as well.
- When creating tasks for running UFT One tests, the AES 256 encryption algorithm is now used for sensitive fields such as passwords and secrets.
Note: This encryption algorithm is not used in ALM Lab Management tasks.
- Fixed issues:
- You can now create or update AUT environments in ALM using the “UFT ALM Lab Management Environment Preparation” task.
- Running the Lab Management tasks no longer requires UFT One to be installed on the agent machine.