StandBot - Slack stand-up bot for Jira
Daily asynchronous stand-up meetings in Slack that connect to Jira
Asynchronous updates in slack
Get a quick view of all your assigned Jira tickets, so you can report what you’ve worked on and what you’ll be tackling. No need for everybody to be online. Your team can send their update and you can review it anytime.
Update assigned Jira tasks in your Slack channel.
Get a quick view of all your assigned Jira tickets, so you can report what you’ve worked on and what you’ll be tackling.
Keep a record of your stand-up meetings in JIRA.
Stand-bot keeps your stand-up reports inside Jira, so you can track your team’s progress.
Download reports in .csv or .pdf to share them with stakeholders.
This app works with the Stand-bot for Slack app which you can install for free through the Slack Directory.*
This stand-up meeting bot helps remote and distributed team run asynchronous dailies inside a Slack channel, so members of your team can send updates on what they have being doing and report blockers.
Add Stand-Bot to your Slack channel to run your daily stand-ups.
- Invite Stand-Bot to your Slack channels and configure the time and recurrence of your stand-up.
- Get notifications when it’s stand-up time
- Teammates can share their status on what they’re doing, working on, and if there’s any blockers
- Connect the bot to one or more Jira Projects so the team can report the issues you’ve been working on
- Get an immediate report of the team’s status in Jira and inside your Slack channels.
- Keep the history of your stand-up reports in your Jira projects.
Getting started? Take a look at our documentation
Privacy and security
StandBot - Slack stand-up bot for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application
Invite Stand-bot to your Slack channel to configure the time, recurrence, and who’s the Scrum Master for your stand-up.