StandBot - Slack stand-up bot for Jira
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Daily asynchronous stand-up meetings in Slack that connect to Jira
Get rich Stand-up Reports in Jira
See what everybody’s working on, what’s been completed, and if there’s any blockers.
All status updates also get posted in your Slack channel.
See What’s on your Plate in Jira
Get a quick view of all your assigned Jira tickets, so you can report what you’ve worked on and what you’ll be tackling.
Keep a record of your stand-up meetings
Stand-bot keeps your stand-up reports inside Jira, so you can track your team’s progress.
Download reports in .csv or .pdf to share them with stakeholders.
This app works with the Stand-bot for Slack app which you can install for free through the Slack Directory.*
This stand-up meeting bot helps remote and distributed team run asynchronous dailies inside a Slack channel, so members of your team can send updates on what they have being doing and report blockers.
Add Stand-Bot to your Slack channel to run your daily stand-ups.
- Invite Stand-Bot to your Slack channels and configure the time and recurrence of your stand-up.
- Get notifications when it’s stand-up time
- Teammates can share their status on what they’re doing, working on, and if there’s any blockers
- Connect the bot to one or more Jira Projects so the team can report the issues you’ve been working on
- Get an immediate report of the team’s status in Jira and inside your Slack channels.
- Keep the history of your stand-up reports in your Jira projects.
Getting started? Take a look at our documentation
Privacy and security
Invite Stand-bot to your Slack channel to configure the time, recurrence, and who’s the Scrum Master for your stand-up.