Visualize dependencies and timelines across large-scale projects with an adaptable, easy-to-use Gantt chart solution for Jira
Don't change the way you work. Use Structure.Gantt. It adapts to your Jira configuration giving you the ability view your projects in Gantt charts quickly and easily. No painful configuration changes required.
Easily see and understand dependencies, timelines and resources across projects and teams. Structure.Gantt builds Gantt charts from sophisticated Work Breakdown Structures that may include issues from any Jira project.
Take corrective action before it's too late. Structure.Gantt lets you see where resources are deployed and identify bottlenecks in the critical path. And it does it on a global scale - across teams and across time zones.
Now you can visualize work across teams and projects on familiar Gantt charts quickly and easily.
Structure.Gantt is built on Structure, the Jira app used by more than 4,000 Atlassian customers worldwide to organize their issues in user-defined, multi-level hierarchies.
And It's designed to fit your current Jira configuration, as is - no painful changes required.
- Multiple time zones and calendars
- Formula-based values
- Mixed story point and time tracking
- Live updates when Jira data changes
- Dependency conflict indicators
- Critical path
- And more - see the list of Structure.Gantt features and current limitations
Add the power of Gantt charts to Jira with Structure.Gantt. It's flexible, fast, and currently free for customers with a Structure for Jira license.
- Structure.Gantt requires Structure for Jira 4.6 or above
- Structure.Gantt is currently free (but Structure is not - see Structure pricing)
Yes, we plan to bring Structure.Gantt to Cloud, but it will take some time. We're currently working on Cloud-based Structure solution -- you can join this mailing list to get notified when we have a beta version ready: http://alm.works/ceap
Thank you for your interest! -- Igor
Thanks, Joey! We're trying to do our best to provide great products and service. Looking forward to releasing next versions of Structure.Gantt too!
Alexey, thanks for the kind words!
ALM Works provides support for this app.
Version 1.1.1 • Jira Server 7.2.0 - 7.10.1 • Released 2018-06-14
Jira 7.10 compatibility, several bug fixes and improvements
Structure.Gantt 1.1.1 adds compatibility with Jira 7.10 (please see the link below for known issues). It also contains fixes for a few issues, mostly related to custom progress calculation.
Upgrading is recommended for all Structure.Gantt users.
See Structure.Gantt 1.1.1 Release Notes for more information. Please make sure you read the Release Notes if you have Gantt charts with customized progress configuration!
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Structure.Gantt - Planning at Scale via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Structure.Gantt - Planning at Scale versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.