Structure.Gantt by Tempo - Gantt Charts & Roadmaps for Jira
Powered by Structure’s custom hierarchies, visualize project plans & roadmaps with a Gantt chart extension for Jira projects
Create agile Gantt charts to visualize projects
- Build roadmaps with real-time Jira data & see dependencies between stories on agile boards
- Advanced reporting calculations with Structure’s Formulas feature enables use of custom fields as a resource
Centralize real-time plans in one view
- Collapse to view parent issues for high-level initiatives or expand Jira issues for in-depth project details
- Use milestones to visualize project dates, or baselines to compare proposed schedules to actual progress
Drive early action with plans & look to the future
- Create plans & track progress more accurately with Baselines
- Use automated task-distribution to allocate, manage & identify gaps
- Set parameters allowing Structure.Gantt to calculate usage & divide workload evenly
Whether you call it a Gantt chart or a roadmap, seeing work on a timeline gets teams aligned on deadlines, deliveries and milestones. Everyone's on the same page, within Jira software.
Structure.Gantt is a Jira roadmap and Gantt chart extension used together with Structure, the project management app that helps teams flexibly visualize, track, and manage tasks across Jira projects and teams.
With Structure, teams can build & visualize the hierarchy they need in a few clicks. And with Structure.Gantt, teams can use gantt charts to see any hierarchy of work in a timeline format.
Why should you choose Structure & Structure.Gantt over Excel or other gantt chart plugins? FLEXIBILITY. Unlike other tools that prescribe ways of working, Structure & Structure.Gantt adapt to yours.
Install a free 30-day trial version today or contact us any time via email@example.com.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Structure.Gantt by Tempo - Gantt Charts & Roadmaps for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application