Structure.Gantt by Tempo - Gantt Charts & Roadmaps for Jira
Make Jira project planning efficient and visual, with Structure’s flexible roadmap and Gantt chart extension for Jira
Plan, track & report visually with Gantt charts
- Build roadmaps with real-time Jira data – make changes either in Jira, or in the Gantt chart
- Ideal for cross-project planning, sprint planning, release tracking, roadmapping, reporting & more
Easily visualize dependencies & conflicts
- Get a clear picture of your project, including critical tasks
- Resolve scheduling conflicts with a few clicks
- Use milestones to visualize project dates, or baselines to compare proposed schedules to actual progress
Avoid resource overallocation
- Set parameters – resource capacity, schedule and more – and let Structure.Gantt calculate usage and divide the workload evenly
- Use this automated task-distribution to quickly spot overloads and make decisions
BOOK A DEMO | ROADMAP | JOIN US ON SLACK
Whether you call it a Gantt chart or a roadmap, seeing work on a timeline gets teams aligned on deadlines, deliveries and milestones. Everyone's on the same page, within Jira.
Structure.Gantt is a Jira roadmap and Gantt chart extension used together with Structure, the project management app that helps teams flexibly visualize, track, and manage tasks across Jira projects and teams.
With Structure, teams can build & visualize the hierarchy they need in a few clicks. And with Structure.Gantt, teams can see any hierarchy of work in a timeline format.
Why should you choose Structure & Structure.Gantt over the competition? FLEXIBILITY. Unlike other tools that prescribe ways of working, Structure & Structure.Gantt adapt to yours.
Install a free 30-day trial version today or contact us any time via firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Structure.Gantt by Tempo - Gantt Charts & Roadmaps for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application