Complete Freedom to Customise, Automate and Extend Your CI/CD Pipelines
Create and execute custom tasks in a flexible way
Easy access to the Bamboo Specs API so you can create and run tasks dynamically, by using Scriptable Tasks. For example, to trigger a Bamboo deployment project from a Staging test build.
Automate Bamboo admin chores
Schedule administrative tasks or automate Bamboo actions using simple Groovy scripts. Schedule complex tasks in off-peak hours, stop builds if a scripted condition evaluates to 'false', or run weekly clean-ups.
Fully integrate your DevOps toolchain
Integrate Bamboo with your other DevOps tools using custom REST endpoints. Receive notifications from external systems and extend the official Bamboo REST API.
Go beyond what you thought possible in Bamboo with Groovy scripts.
- Total flexibility to create and run custom tasks
- Easy access to the Bamboo Specs API to create and execute tasks dynamically, based on parameters such as build variables or changed files - with Scriptable Tasks.
- Streamline your builds and save resources by controlling what is built depending on condition fulfilment- with Condition Tasks
- Automate any action by running Groovy scripts once, on schedule, or in response to an event.
- Display a list of build plans, or the status of all current build jobs by running ad hoc scripts
- Monitor builds and stop them when predefined conditions are met - with the Conditional Job Killer
- Reduce uptime for remote Bamboo agents by optimising memory allocation - with Event Listeners
- Connecting Bamboo with any other tool with REST Endpoints
- Modify the UI by displaying new buttons, banners and notifications using Script Fragments
Privacy and security