- Jira Service Management
- Supports Mobile
Get your Push notifications for Jira Events on Desktop and Mobile
Subscribe to Push Notifications in one click
Subscribe to Push notifications via Chrome(Desktop/Mobile), Firefox(Desktop/Mobile) and/or Opera Mobile.
All you need to do is to visit your Jira(desktop version on mobile) and press allow in popup window.
Manage your push subscriptions
Browse, Disable, Rename, Test and Delete if you need your Jira Push subscriptions.
Receive & Configure as you like
Receive notifications on your devices.
Change default configurations i.e. Event Types that trigger notifications, Projects and Issue Roles.
- All messages are encrypted on your Jira Server and can be decrypted only on target user device
- HTTPS is required on Jira Server for Web Push to work.
- No other third-party servers used for delivering Push Messages to Users(only official Push Servers provided by your browser)
- You can install this plugin and use it with no additional configuration
- User can utilize default notification schema or configure his own: pick Projects, Roles and Events for which he wants to receive notifications
- Clicking on notification will open target Issue in your browser
- Simplified interactions for ServiceDesk customers
Privacy and security