- Jira Service Management
Analyze the history of statuses and users changes in time, using interactive table and timeline, on demand, directly on your issue
View changes in statuses and users in time
View changes in statuses and users in time, using timeline.
View history of changes in statuses in table
View history of changes in statuses, with all users working on the issue, using expanded table.
Configure plugin to your needs
Configure plugin to your needs, using configuration options.
- View statuses and users changes in form of timeline
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Move to the past and move to the future
- Fit all changes on timeline
- Focus on selected status
- Refresh data (on demand, without page reload)
- Show status as a dot (for short time-lenght statuses), configurable by user
- Show statuses with exceeded time, configurable by user
- View statuses and users details in table
- Presentation of date and time format configurable by user
- Show how long user worked in given status
- Show total time of given status
- Show total time for users
- Show working time
- Move from selected status on timeline to details in table
- Possibility of turning on/off timeline and table for the issue
- If you need more functionality check out our Status History PRO plugin.
- If you need information about the reported hours by the user, check out our new plugin Worklog History.
Privacy and security