Document Control for Confluence Cloud
Helps with regulatory-compliant document control, approval, document management, review, and signing for Confluence Cloud
Review & Sign Pages
Assign reviewers & electronically sign pages. Reviewers can be notified by email when it's time to review.
To comply with 21 CFR 11, users can be required to authenticate at the time of signature.
View Document Control at a Glance
Get a high-level view of all controlled documents within a space. See if documents are approved and reviewed.
Document Control for Confluence Cloud consists of a few components:
- Tools to assign reviewers and electronically sign Confluence pages.
- A page macro to display review and signature status within a page, such that it can be exported to PDF or printed.
- A space macro to view the document control status of pages within a space, at a glance.
- A configuration page to customize the way signatures are handled, including email notification and 21 CFR 11 compliant authentication.
All data is stored in your Confluence instance (via content properties).
Note that this add-on only provides functionality to help you meet the technical requirements of 21 CFR 11 as it pertains to electronic signatures. Organizational policies, Confluence settings, and other document controls play an important role in total 21 CFR 11 compliance. Document Control helps with document management and shows you which documents are signed, and which need signing.
Privacy and security
Document Control for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application