- Small improvements
- Add synchrony logs to Confluence’s support zips
- New health-check: security vulnerabilites
- Add cluster information to application.xml in Support Zip
- Graduate from Soft Launch: Duplicated User Accounts Healthcheck
- Allow 3rd party contribution to support zips
- web.xml is missing from Jira’s support zip
- files from the local home folder from Jira’s support-zip in clustered mode
- This release disables the Thready plugin. If you have been using it you will need to go to the Troubleshooting tools page and enable Thread Diagnostics.
- If you've already upgraded to 1.32.x then your Thread Diagnostics settings won't be changed.
- If Bamboo is experiencing problems, Atlassian Support may ask for a set of thread dumps to help diagnose the problem. We now include the user ID and request URL in thread names, which can help us identify and troubleshoot issues faster.
- Minor bug fixes