Transition Manager for Jira Cloud
Automatically create, update or transition issues during workflow transitions with minimum ease
Define templates to create issues
Define templates to create sub task, linked issues or Epic issues as part of a workflow post function
Define templates to update issues
Define a template that can be used to update an issues as part of a workflow post function
Automatically create, update or transition issues
Executors offer an easy way to automatically create, update or transition issues.
This plugin allows you to easily create, update or transition related issues during a workflow transition. Define templates that can be used for one or more workflow transitions.
- Create one or more sub tasks during a workflow transition.
- Create one or more linked issues during a workflow transition.
- Create one or more Epic issues during a workflow transition.
- Update an Issue during a workflow transition.
- Transition related (linked) issues during parent transition
- Specify template to create or update issues to allow for easy re-use, saving on duplication of details.
- Specify conditional values for Issue field values or current user when determining if Issues are created, updated or transitioned.
- Easy make modifications to automated creation / updating / transitioning.
- Update an issue with new watchers or add a comment.
- Automate some of your work for greater efficiency.
Privacy and security
Transition Manager for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Screen for defining Create Issue or Update Issue templates