Template (Epic) Cloner for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
With just one click, your template Epic with Stories and other Issues in Epic together with sub-tasks can be cloned
Clone your template very easily
Clone your template epic together with all linked issues and sub-tasks.
Select target project for cloned Epic.
Create complex templates and clone all of them by one click and keep links between newly created issues.
Select cloning strategy and edit Issues details
Select cloning strategy for Linked Issues.
Decide which issues should be cloned and edit them before cloning.
Cloning option in classic and next-gen projects
This app works with classic and next-gen projects.
Template (Epic) Cloner is the fastest way to create production tasks based on existing templates.
Template (Epic) Cloner for Jira allows to:
- Create a template based on Epic, Issues in Epic and sub-tasks
- Clone Epic, Issues in Epic and sub-tasks at the same time
- Keep links between new cloned issues
- Edit Epic details before cloning:
- Epic name
- Due date
- Fix Version/s
- Select target project for cloned issues
- Select Issues in Epic which should be cloned
- In Epic and Epic Issues select which sub-tasks should be cloned
- Edit Epic issues fields – all standard Jira fields and created standard custom fields can be edited in multiple ways:
- Single edit option – edit field value for each individual Epic Issue
- Bulk edit option – edit field value for all Epic issues at ones
- Decide what should be copied:
- Issue Links
Works with classic and next-gen projects.
Privacy and security
Template (Epic) Cloner for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application